MediaMonks Rest API
This library contains an event subscriber to easily create a Rest API with the Symfony HttpKernel. By default this library will output according to our MediaMonks Rest API spec but since we believe it could be very useful for other companies too it's very easy to extend it or implement your own.
- Scalars, arrays and objects will be converted automatically
- Thrown exceptions will be converted automatically
- Supports custom serializers like JMS, uses json serializer by default
- Supports custom response models
- Supports application/json, application/x-www-form-urlencoded & multipart/form-data input
- Supports method overriding
- Supports forcing a "200 OK" status method
- Supports paginated responses
- Supports wrapping json response in a method (jsonp) and post message
- Should work with any framework that uses HttpKernel
Documentation and examples can be found in the /docs folder.
- PHP >= 7.1
To use the library.
For Symfony Framework users it is recommended to install the Rest API Bundle instead of this library.
Install this package by using Composer.
$ composer require mediamonks/rest-api
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.