This TYPO3 extension enables frontend users to add ext:calendarize items in the frontend.
This extension enables a frontend user to add
ext:calendarize-records in the frontend.
- TYPO3 >= 9.5
- ext:calendarize >= 6.0
- Install the extension by using the extension manager or use composer
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension
- Configure the extension by setting your own typoscript variables
dateFormat: Format of date input fields (see PHP date function)
dateFormatPlaceholder: Placeholder for date form fields
timeFormat: Format of time input fields (see PHP date function)
timeFormatPlaceholder: Placeholder for time fields
parentCategory: If you want to use categories for your calendar entries, set the ID of the category which child items should be displayed
- Add the pluign
Calendarize frontendon a page, which is restricted by the frontend user login
- Select a storage page in the plugin-tab in the field
Record Storage Page
- Make sure to include
jQueryin the header of the website in order to get some magic in the template working
- Now a frontend user is able to add, edit and delete own records
If you find a bug, it would be nice if you add an issue on Github.
Thanks a lot to all who make this outstanding TYPO3 project possible!
- Extension icon was taken from Freepik.