Magento 2 Same Order Number Extension
Installs: 11 183
Open Issues: 1
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-03-22 14:02:48 UTC
Magento 2 Same Order Number Extension by Mageplaza allows store owners to easily create the ID of Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo the same as the ID of the original Order. This will significantly contribute to a well-managed order information system.
3. How to install Magento 2 Same Order Number Extension
- Install via composer (recommend)
Run the following command in Magento 2 root folder:
With Marketing Automation (recommend):
composer require mageplaza/module-same-order-number mageplaza/module-smtp php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
Without Marketing Automation:
composer require mageplaza/module-same-order-number php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy
4. Highlight Features
Automatically same order ID update for billing documents
Magento 2 Same Order Number by Mageplaza helps create the ID number for billing documents, associated with the ID of the original order after customers purchase. Documents that are possible to be set with the same order number are Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo.
Automatically add the extra suffix
In case there are more than one Shipments, Invoices or Credit Memos for a single Order, the system will automatically create an extra suffix for the next shipments, start from the second one. For instance, Order ID is #100, the ID of Invoice will accordingly be #100, and from the next one, the ID of the second Invoice will be #100-1, the third will be #100-2, and so on.
Billing documents united pack
The Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo with the same increment IDs can be well displayed on the frontend. The united pack of billing documents allows both admin and customer to follow and track the order information easily and conveniently.
5. Full Magento 2 Same Order Number Features
For store owners
- Enable/disable the module
- Select billing documents (Shipment/Invoice/Credit Memo) to set ID according to the Order ID
- Create an extra suffix for multiple billing documents of a single Order
- Be compatible with any payment methods that create automated invoices
- Work well with Mageplaza PDF Invoice
- Easy to follow and manage the relationships among billing documents
- View the record from the frontend, from the customer's login account.
6. Same Order Number User Guide
Login to your Magento Admin Panel, navigate to
Store > Settings > Configuration > Mageplaza Extensions > Same Order Number.
6.1. Same Order Number General Configuration
- Enable: Select
Yesto activate the extension
- Apply for: Choose the billing documents to apply the extension. It is possible to apply to Invoice, Shipment and Credit Memo at the same time.
- Apply to Shipment: ID increment of Shipment will be configured the same as ID of the Order. In case there are more than one Shipments for a single Order, the system will automatically create a following suffix for the next shipments, start from the second one. For instance, Order ID is #003, the ID of Shipment will accordingly be #003, and from the next one, the ID of Shipment will be in a format as follow: #003-1
If you do not enable Same Order Number for Shipment ID, the ID of Shipment will be set as default.
Apply to Invoice: The ID of the Invoice will be set according to the Order ID.
Same Order Number is also possible to create Invoice ID automatically when purchasing via Paypal.
In case there are more than one Invoices for a single Order, ID of every next invoice will be added with an extra suffix. For example, when the ID of Order is Order #003, the Invoice ID will be #003 and the second Invoice will be #003-1.
If you do not enable Same Order Number for Invoice ID, the ID of Invoice will be set as default.
- Apply for Credit Memo: ID of Credit Memo will be set according to the Order ID. For Order that have more than one Credit Memos, ID of every next Credit Memo will be automatically added with a suffix. For example, ID of the Order is #003, ID of the Credit Memo will be #003, and the second Credit Memo ID will be #003-1.
- If you do not enable Same Order Number for Credit Memo ID, the ID of Credit Memo will be set as default.
6.2. Configuration for multi-stores
- Stores will be set as Default Config.
- To configure the extension for each store, go to
Store View > Store. Next, uncheck the box
Use Websiteof each option.
- The configuration of each store will only be available right on that store, other stores are still unchanged.
6.3.1. Invoice after being applied Same Order Number Extension:
6.3.2. Shipment after being applied Same Order Number Extension:
6.3.3. Credit Memo after being applied Same Order Number Extension:
Other free extension on Github
- Magento 2 seo all in one solution
- Magento 2 ReCaptcha
- Magento 2 Delete Orders
- MAGENTO 2 ADVANCED REPORTS
- Magento 2 Blog
- Magento 2 Same Order Number
- Magento 2 Ajax Layered Navigation
- Magento 2 security module
Get more Magento 2 extension on Marketplace:
- Magento 2 Configurable Product Preselect
- Magento 2 Payment Restriction
- Magento 2 Frequently Bought Together
- Magento 2 Worldpay
- Magento 2 Abandoned Cart Email
- Magento 2 Pre-order
- Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions
- Magento 2 Multiple Coupons
- Magento 2 Order Attributes
- Magento 2 Barcode
- Magento 2 Quick Order