Simple blog for TYPO3 Neos
This is a node-based blog plugin for TYPO3 Neos websites. It is based on robertlemke/RobertLemke.Plugin.Blog work - thank you!
- Blog Post page type (M12.Plugin.Blog:Post)
- Blog Post Overview plugin to create blog post index (M12.Plugin.Blog:PostPlugin) with two modes:
- index: renders list of blog posts, with paginating
- latest: render latest blog posts
- Disqus comments integration
- include plugin route definitions to your Configuration/Routes.yaml file:
- name: 'M12.Plugin.Blog' uriPattern: '' subRoutes: M12PluginBlogSubroutes: package: M12.Plugin.Blog
* install plugin using ```bash composer require m12/neos-plugin-blog:* ``` * add new post by adding new 'Blog Post' page in your page tree * add the plugin 'Blog Post Overview' to the position of your choice to render post list. * set _Posts source node_ to node containing blog posts. This step is only required if the plugin node is put somewhere else, not on the node containing blog posts. ## Configuration For a complete list of config options, see plugin's [Configuration/Settings.yaml](Configuration/Settings.yaml) file. ### Disqus integration If you'd like to use [Disqus](http://disqus.com/) comments system, you need to configure it. Simply add to your global Configuration/Settings.yaml: ```yaml M12: Plugin: Blog: disqus: enabled: TRUE shortname: 'registered-disqus-shortname'
Configure in global Configuration/Settings.yaml by adding:
M12: Plugin: Blog: feed: uri: '/blog.rss.xml' postsLimit: 20 title: 'TYPO3 Neos Blog' description: 'Blog powered by TYPO3 Neos' defaultAuthor: 'Wawel Dragon'