A module for adding a podcast or multiple podcasts to your SilverStripe site. With support for audio, video or other files.
A module for adding a podcast or multiple podcasts to your SilverStripe site. With support for audio, video and/or other files.
- SilverStripe CMS ^4.1
- Require the package via
$ composer require lukereative/silverstripe-podcast
dev/buildto rebuild the database.
- You will now be able to add a new page type 'Podcast Page'
- Add a 'Podcast Page' in the site tree.
- Add your desired podcast details under the 'Podcast' tab and attach a podcast artwork
- Add episodes in the 'Episodes' tab by pressing the green 'Add Podcast Episode Button'. On the resulting page enter your desired episode details, attach the episode file and if you want, an episode image.
- Once you have added the project page, filled in details and added episodes, you will be able to view your podcast and play/view episodes at the podcast page url. Your RSS Feed https://example.com/$PodcastPage/rss (where
$PodcastPageis the URL segment of your page)
- Single episodes are linkable/viewable at https://example.com/$PodcastPage/episode/$ID (where
$PodcastPageis the URL segment of your podcast page and
$IDbeing the unique ID of the podcast episode, viewable in the CMS)