Easily converting data from Typecho to Canvas blog platform.
Easily convert your blog data from Typecho to Canvas blog platform.
- The first "Switch to Canvas" program for Typecho
- Convert data include tags, posts, relationships
- Loading and parsing config automatically
- CLI mode
- Operating permission of server
- PHP version >= 5.6.4
- PHP PDO extensions for your database type
- PDO complicant database
Before converting, you must have Typecho and Canvas installed correctly on converting environment.
- Clone this repository.
$ git clone https://github.com/kirainmoe/typecho-to-canvas $ cd typecho-to-canvas
- Install dependencies. You must have composer worked normally.
$ composer install
- Run te2cn, which lies on the root directory of this repository.
$ php te2cn
- Follow the instruction and fill in the config.
- Enjoy Canvas!
- Run composer global require.
$ composer global require kirainmoe/typecho-to-canvas:dev-master
- Run te2cn, follow the instruction and fill in the config.
- Enjoy Canvas!
PS: You can copy Typecho's config file config.inc.php to the root directory of this project, te2cn will detece and parse the config automatically.
Q: How can I know what caused my failure of converting data?
A: After checking your local environment (eg.permission, database), you can open an issue to tell us the trouble you are facing. We will help you with it.
Q: I don't use Typecho but I use Wordpress, how can I export my data?
te2cn worked perfectly on Typecho 1.0(14.10.10) and Canvas(3.1.0).
- Reverse converting (Canvas to Typecho)
Feel free to contribute (Pull requests & issues are welcomed).
GNU General Public License v2.0.