The WordPress plugin and theme update checker for https://kernl.us
Installs: 21 140
- php: >=5.4.0
- ext-json: *
The Kernl.us update checker. For more information, please see https://kernl.us
- 4.0.0 - Merges 1.5 years of upstream improvements and removes the naming collision work that was introduced in 3.1.0. The package now supports scoping with PHP Scoper to prevent naming collisions. You will need to change your Kernl instantiation from
- 3.1.0 - Changes instantiation to prevent naming collisions.
- 3.0.1 - Fixes a PHP notice that was accidentally introduced in version 3.0.0
- 3.0.0 - Refactored to prevent naming collisions with other plugins/themes that may use the un-modified version of the PUC library. Removed dead code.
- 2.6.0 - Update check requests now use POST instead of GET. When Kernl Analytics is enabled it is possible to send a querystring larger than is allowed on some servers. This resolves the issue by sending the data as an HTTP POST body.
- 2.5.0 - Adding support for capturing MySQL/MariaDB version for Kernl Analytics.
- 2.4.0 - Adding some additional error logic so a fatal error will not be triggered if Kernl is down for some reason or a request fails.
- 2.3.0 - Added
admin_noticewhen the update check fails due to an invalid license.
- 2.2.0 - Initial version published to Packagist. https://packagist.org/packages/kernl/kernl-update-checker