The WordPress plugin and theme update checker for https://kernl.us
3.1.0 2022-03-04 14:47 UTC
The Kernl.us update checker. For more information, please see https://kernl.us
- 3.0.1 - Fixes a PHP notice that was accidentally introduced in version 3.0.0
- 3.0.0 - Refactored to prevent naming collisions with other plugins/themes that may use the un-modified version of the PUC library. Removed dead code.
- 2.6.0 - Update check requests now use POST instead of GET. When Kernl Analytics is enabled it is possible to send a querystring larger than is allowed on some servers. This resolves the issue by sending the data as an HTTP POST body.
- 2.5.0 - Adding support for capturing MySQL/MariaDB version for Kernl Analytics.
- 2.4.0 - Adding some additional error logic so a fatal error will not be triggered if Kernl is down for some reason or a request fails.
- 2.3.0 - Added
admin_noticewhen the update check fails due to an invalid license.
- 2.2.0 - Initial version published to Packagist. https://packagist.org/packages/kernl/kernl-update-checker