Create your own static tagcloud and define on your own which word has priority
Installs: 2 986
Open Issues: 0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4.32 || ^11.5.16
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.0
- nimut/testing-framework: ^6.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- roave/security-advisories: dev-latest
statictagcloud you can create tags and assign them a priority.
The higher the priority the bigger is the font for the tag in cloud.
- Create and prioritize tags
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/statictagcloud
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install
statictagcloud with the extension manager module.
2.2 Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create tag records on a sysfolder.
- Add statictagcloud plugin on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.