Frontend extension to display social services
Manage social services to list them in frontend with a glossary and filter options.
- Create socialservices records
- List view with pagebrowser
- Detail view
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/socialservices
Download and install
socialservices with the extension manager module.
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create a socialservices records on a sysfolder.
- Assign plugin "socialservices" on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.