Organize your circular records incl. PDF download
Installs: 2 711
Open Issues: 0
- directmailteam/direct-mail: >= 5.2 < 8.0 || dev-develop
- jweiland/telephonedirectory: ^3.0 || ^4.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4.36 || ^11.5.23
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: ^3.0
- nimut/testing-framework: ^6.0
- phpspec/prophecy-phpunit: ^2.0
- phpunit/phpunit: ^9.5
- roave/security-advisories: dev-latest
Circular is an extension for TYPO3 CMS. It shows you a list of circular records incl. detail view.
- Create circular records
- Assign PDF
- Assign category
- Assign department
- List view with pagebrowser
- Detail view with link to download the PDF
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require jweiland/circular
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install
circular with the extension manager module.
2.2 Minimal setup
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
- Create a circular records on a sysfolder.
- Assign plugin "Circular" on a page and select at least the sysfolder as startingpoint.
I get an error while invoking mailer engine
DirectMailTeam\DirectMail\Dmailer::ensureCorrectEncoding(): Argument #1 ($inputString) must be of type string, null given
circular creates recipient records from employee records of
direct_mail needs a
name column defined here:
telephonedirectory does not have such a column, that error message appears.
We can't change that configuration, as that may break your existing recipient configuration
fe_users and others.