This provides the PhpSpreadsheet library, formerly phpExcel, from phpOffice.
Open Issues: 0
- phpoffice/phpspreadsheet: ^1.28
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4 || ^11.5 || ^12.4
- typo3-ter/base-excel: v1.28.0
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-06 18:27:29 UTC
What is does
This extension brings the "PhpSpreadsheet library" PHP classes "phpoffice/phpspreadsheet", formerly phpExcel, to TYPO3.
What is the origin
All the library classes are available in the extension file Library/phpoffice-phpspreadsheet.phar which is automatically included upon activation in the extension manager by composer or autoloader.
Via composer or the TER.
composer req jambagecom/base-excel
Get it from here: https://github.com/clue/phar-composer
In case TYPO3 does not run in composer mode, the library directory can be rebuilt by
composer run-script extension-create-libs.
- See chapter contributors.
- To build the TER package, you must delete the file Libraries/phpoffice-phpspreadsheet.phar
and run the command
composer run-script extension-releasein the extension folder for generating the archive.
- At the beginning you will get the question: "No composer.json in current directory, do you want to use the one at /var/www/html/typo3conf/ext/base_excel? [Y,n]?". -- Here you must answer with N.
- Then everything will be downloaded and the resulting file Library/phpoffice-phpspreadsheet.phar will be generated.