CakePHP Apple Touch Plugin
Support Safari on iOS by allowing some customization to the Apple Touch UI.
- Quick and easy conditional CSS block.
- Simplify calls to
- Support client data-storing.
> git submodule add git://github.com/jadb/cakephp-appletouch.git Plugin/AppleTouch
Load the plugin in
AppleTouch.AppleTouch helper to the controller(s) where you will be using it.
public $helpers = array('AppleTouch.AppleTouch');
Call it from the view as follow:
- Mod, fix
- Test - this is important, so it's not unintentionally broken
- Commit - do not mess with license, todo, version, etc. (if you do change any, bump them into commits of their own that I can ignore when I pull)
- Pull request - bonus point for topic branches