This extension enables you to manage job postings, has an application form for applicants to apply and an Application Managment Backend Module
Installs: 5 836
- php: >=8
- ext-openssl: *
- typo3/cms-core: ^11.5
- typo3-ter/jobapplications: 2.2.0
- manage job postings
- list view and detail page
- application form with standard fields like name, email, phone, address and more
- Google Jobs integration
- email notifications for new applications
- confirmation email for applicants
- supports application status managment in backend module
see the full feature list in the official documentation
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just
composer require itx/jobapplications.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
Read in official documentation
Pull requests are welcome in general! Nevertheless please don't forget to add an issue and connect it to your pull requests. This is very helpful to understand what kind of issue the PR is going to solve and make the request against the develop branch.
There is also an .editorconfig file include please use that to format your changes.
- Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solves and tell us how to reproduce the issue.
- Features: If we think it's relevant for the majority of users we accept the PR with great appreciation
This extension comes bundled with several Open-Source libraries: