Language detection in PSR-15 middleware
Installs: 5 791
Open Issues: 1
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-10 13:41:52 UTC
Language detection in PSR-15 middleware stack on uri=/. Based on the Accept-Language Header the corresponding site config is choosen. Additional configuration in YAML site configuration is available like aliases and more
1. What does it do?
- The language detection is only called when “https://www.example.com” was entered, but all sites have “https://www.example.com/lang-key/”.
- Extra configuraion is done in the site YAML config file (e.g. typo3conf/sites/website/config.yaml)
- The language detection is done with accept header (HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE) from the browser.
- If you just want the language detection on the activated languages of the site configuraion, you don’t need any extra configuraion.
- Documentation is available
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do
composer require internetgalerie/ig-language-detection.
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
TYPO3 10.4: Enable Feature in Settings -> "Feature Toggles" -> "Rearranged redirect middlewares" (rearrangedRedirectMiddlewares) for redirects