Provides a Vagrant box for Integrated applications, based on PuPHPet
Integrated PuPHPet provides a Vagrant box for Integrated applications, based on PuPHPet.
- Vagrant >= 2.0
- Virtualbox >= 5.2
- On Windows: Vagrant WinNFSd (https://github.com/winnfsd/vagrant-winnfsd)
- Availability of 2048MB of system memory and 2 cpu cores for you Vagrant box. If you don't have them you have to overrule these settings in the config-custom.yaml.
- Provides a default Vagrant box based on PuPHPet
This bundle can be installed following these steps:
- Add integrated/puphpet to your project composer.json and run a composer update
- Copy the Vagrantfile.dist to your project directory and rename to Vagrantfile
- Copy config-custom.yaml.dist to your project directory and rename to puphpet/config-custom.yaml
- Customize the hostname in puphpet/config-custom.yaml, otherwise it will conflict with other projects
- Do a vagrant up and your box is ready
This bundle is under the MIT license. See the complete license in the bundle:
Pull requests are welcome. Please see our CONTRIBUTING guide.
This bundle is part of the Integrated project. You can read more about this project on the Integrated for developers website.