Claroline Video Recorder Bundle
This Bundle is a plugin intended to be used with Claroline Connect LMS
It allows the user to record video via an available video input device (such as a webcam and microphone) and create a Claroline File from the recorded video/audio blob.
This plugin uses
- MediaRecorder API Firefox infos - Chrome infos
- libav-tools to (re)convert recorded blobs (audio + video) to WEBM 
 In Claroline videos are served via a
Symfony HttpFoundation BinaryFileResponse
If we do not (re)encode the recorded source, video does not replay properly and video player time slider is ineffective...
WebBrowser minimal requirement
- To use MediaRecorder in Chrome 47 and 48, enable experimental Web Platform features from the chrome://flags page.
- Audio recording work in Firefox and in Chrome 49 and above; Chrome 47 and 48 only support video recording.
- Everything work on Firefox 29 or later
Install with composer :
$ composer require innova/video-recorder-bundle
Install plugin :
$ php app/console claroline:plugin:install InnovaVideoRecorderBundle
- Firefox downloaded video has a chopped sound and can be properly read in web browser only
- Only one process/browser can access the camera/mic device at a time.
Go to Claroline if you want to ask for new features.
Go to Claroline Support if you encounter some bugs.
- Donovan Tengblad (purplefish32)
- Axel Penin (Elorfin)
- Arnaud Bey (arnaudbey)
- Eric Vincent (ericvincenterv)
- Nicolas Dufour (eldoniel)
- Patrick Guillou (pitrackster)