Claroline Audio Recorder Bundle
This Bundle is a plugin intended to be used with Claroline Connect LMS.
It allows the user to record audio via an available audio input device (such as a laptop microphone) and create a Claroline File from the recorded audio blob.
This plugin uses
WebBrowser minimal requirement
- To use MediaRecorder in Chrome 47 and 48, enable experimental Web Platform features from the chrome://flags page.
- Audio recording work in Firefox and in Chrome 49 and above; Chrome 47 and 48 only support video recording.
- Everything work on Firefox 29 or later
Install with composer :
$ composer require innova/audio-recorder-bundle
Install plugin :
$ php app/console claroline:plugin:install InnovaAudioRecorderBundle
- Works on Chrome and Firefox
- Firefox records stream in ogg while Chrome uses wav
- Chrome needs an https connection to allow user media sharing! See this for more informations.
- Donovan Tengblad (purplefish32)
- Axel Penin (Elorfin)
- Arnaud Bey (arnaudbey)
- Eric Vincent (ericvincenterv)
- Nicolas Dufour (eldoniel)
- Patrick Guillou (pitrackster)
Go to Claroline if you want to ask for new features.
Go to Claroline Support if you encounter some bugs.