Appointment scheduler allows FE users to schedule / list / manage appointments. Agenda's are created in BE, including user-defined appointment types, conditions, registration forms, and more.
Installs: 1 512
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=7.2
- bmack/modern-template-building: ^1.0
- friendsoftypo3/tt-address: ^5.0 || ^6.0 || ^7.0
- innologi/typo3-asset-provider: ~0.4.0 || dev-develop
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4 || ^11.0
- typo3/cms-felogin: ^10.4 || ^11.0
- typo3/cms-scheduler: ^10.4 || ^11.0
- typo3-ter/appointments: 3.1.2
Appointment Scheduler can handle reservations on multiple agenda's, for different appointment types, with complex time-based criteria.
How to use
It is assumed you are knowledgeable on how to operate and manage a TYPO3 instance, and that you have one set up and ready to add extensions to.
- Install this extension
- Add static TS
- Check the TS constants through the Template module!
- Create at least 1 agenda- and 1 type-record in the configured storage page
- Configure your plugin(s). Make sure you run at least with the list plugin.
- Almost all features have context sensitive help, so you should be able to make do.
I want to help out!
You can! You're free to sponsor its development and request new features!
Please contact the extension-author.