Extends the TYPO3 form with a database finisher, to save every form-result in the database.
This extension adds an additional finisher to the TYPO3 Form (tx_form) to save the results into the database
- Gitlab Repository: gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-form-to-database
- TYPO3 Extension Repository: extensions.typo3.org/extension/form_to_database
- Found an issue?: gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-form-to-database/issues
- Very simple installation
- No configuration needed
- No database-changes per form required
- Shows all results per form in a separate backend module
- Provides a CSV-download of all results
- Automatic deletion of results after a specified number of days (GDPR)
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based
TYPO3 project root, just do
composer req lavitto/typo3-form-to-database.
Download and install the extension
form_to_database with the extension manager module.
No setup required.
- Create a new or edit an existing form
- Add the finisher "Save the mail to the Database"
- Save the form
It's possible to delete the form results by the command line or scheduler (Execute console commands).
Usage: form_to_database:deleteFormResults [<maxAge>] Arguments: maxAge Maximum age of form results in days [default: 90]
No configuration required.
Please create an issue at https://gitlab.com/lavitto/typo3-form-to-database/issues.
Please use GitLab only for bug-reporting or feature-requests. For support use the TYPO3 community channels or contact us by email.
If you need private or personal support, contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Be aware that this support might not be free!