T3AM - TYPO3 Authentication Manager
T3AM is a tiny extension which adds another TYPO3 as a source of backend user accounts. This means you can log into any configured TYPO3 with T3AM using only one account. T3AM is intended for teams and agencies where many people work on many projects and need a backend account on any of these systems. If installed and configured you will no longer need to create accounts for your colleagues.
T3AM Server is required if you want to use T3AM.
Prerequisite: You should have installed T3AM Server in another TYPO3 instance already!
- Get T3AM
composer require in2code/t3amb) TER download: extensions.typo3.org c) github dowload https://github.com/in2code-de/t3am_server
- Activate T3AM in the Extension Manager.
- Go to your T3AM Server instance and create a new T3AM Client (See the T3AM Server documentation)).
- Copy the token to the T3AM extension configuration and also add the T3AM Server URL (with "https"!)
- Ask your buddy to test the login.
Backend Users are synchronized by their username. This means that any user that logs in to the backend will be primarily fetched from the T3AM Server instance. If the user does not exist TYPO3 will fall back to its own authentication mechanism (you can still log in with any other account that exists in the system).
If the account got deleted in T3AM Server it will be removed from the client upon login attempt.
To enable avatar synchronization you have to configure T3AM.
- Got to the extension manager
- Click on T3AM
- Enter a valid "combined folder identifier", which is the UID of the FAL Storage (in most cases "1" for fileadmin) followed by a colon ":" and the path to the folder where the image should be stored (e.g. "/avatars/"). The full configuration value should look like this: "1:/avatars/".
- Log out and in again and your backend user avatar should be synchronized.
- Support TYPO3 V8 & 9
- Various Bugfixes
- Support for TYPO3 9.0
- show message, if t3am is active on login error
- Synchronize only relevant fields
- Synchronize the user's avatar
- Synchronize the full user record
v 1.0 - 2.0
- in2code GmbH (https://www.in2code.de)
ext_icon.svg:Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com is licensed by CC 3.0 BY