Measure the sentiment around a word, name, sentence or hashtag using social networks.
Sentiment Thermometer is a library and tool to measure the sentiment around a word, name, sentence or hashtag using social networks.
- Fully integrated with twitter feed
- Positive/negative/neutral analysis
- EASY to incorporate on your projects
- CUSTOMIZE to your needs
- STUPIDLY EASY TO USE
- Very fast start up and response time
$ composer require iiiicaro/sentiment-thermometer
<?php require(__DIR__ . '/../vendor/autoload.php'); use iiiicaro\SentimentThermometer\SentimentThermometer; $config = [ 'twitter' => [ 'consumer_key' => 'CONSUMER_KEY_HERE', 'consumer_secret' => 'CONSUMER_SECRET_HERE', ] ]; $sentimentThermometer = new SentimentThermometer($config); $thermomether = $sentimentThermometer->get('Donald Trump'); print_r($thermomether);
Please use the issue tracker to report any bugs or feature requests.
- Create an issue to discuss about your idea
- [Fork it] (https://github.com/iiiicaro/sentiment-thermometer/fork)
- Create your feature branch (
git checkout -b my-new-feature)
- Commit your changes (
git commit -am 'Add some feature')
- Push to the branch (
git push origin my-new-feature)
- Create a new Pull Request
- Profit! ✅