- php: >=7.0 <8
- typo3/cms-core: >=9.5
- ideative/tarteaucitron: 1.0.5
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-19 10:45:37 UTC
TYPO3 wrapper for the french Tarteaucitron script.
- Based on extbase, implementing best practices from TYPO3 CMS
- Builds the Tarteaucitron loader script from TypoScript
- Allows customization through constants
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just execute the following command
composer require ideative/t3-tarteaucitron
Installation as extension from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
2) Minimal setup
1) Include the static TypoScript of the extension.
2) Customize the
constants.typoscript to your needs.
3.1. Pull requests
Pull requests are welcome! Nevertheless please be aware we might not read PRs very often and that we use this extension in a lot of projects, so we might not be able to adapt them all for a new feature.
If you still want to submit a PR, don't forget to add an issue and connect it to your pull requests. This is very helpful to understand what kind of issue the PR is going to solve.
- Bugfixes: Please describe what kind of bug your fix solve and give us feedback how to reproduce the issue. We're going to accept only bugfixes if we can reproduce the issue.
- Features: Not every feature is relevant for us. In addition: We don't want to make the extension more complicated for an edge case feature.