Some minor silverstripe tweaks that I use repeatedly on projects
Some recuring tweaks that I find I use to extend a default Silverstripe install.
- Morven Lewis-Everley (morven at i-lateral dot com)
- Silverstripe Framework 3.x
- Silverstripe CMS 3.x
- Generic content info (email address, phone, address).
- Social Media links (facebook, twitter, linkdin).
- Generic content that can be added to the site footer.
- Logo for the site.
- Content that can be used as a summary for a page.
- Show Children boolean (can be used to tell templates to show their children).
- Show Contact (can be used to tell templates to show generic content info from site config).
- Summary Image (image that can be used to represent a summary image in blogs etc).