This package is not installable via Composer 1.x, please make sure you upgrade to Composer 2+. Read more about our Composer 1.x deprecation policy.
A modern WordPress stack
dev-phing 2014-12-23 13:24 UTC
GWP is a modern WordPress stack that helps you get started with the best development tools and project structure.
- Better folder structure
- Dependency management with Composer
- Easy WordPress configuration with environment specific files
- Better deployment workflow with Phing
|Prerequisite||How to check||How to install|
|PHP >= 5.3.x||
- Create new project using composer :
composer create-project hyyan/gwp:dev-master /path
.env.localto meet your local environment variables.
- Register your local maching name in the `config/environment.php file
- Geneate apache .htaccess file :
bin/phing gwp:apache-htaccess -D apache-htaccess.dir=.
- Add theme(s) in
web/app/themesas you would for a normal WordPress site.
- Access WP admin at
Everyone is welcome to help contribute and improve this project. There are several ways you can contribute: