Wrapper for the Neo4j graph database REST interface
Author: Josh Adell email@example.com
Copyright (c) 2011-2012
PHP Wrapper for the Neo4j graph database REST interface. The latest version of the original project was apparently abandoned. This fork was made to make this library compatible with PHP 7.
In-depth documentation and examples: http://github.com/jadell/neo4jphp/wiki
API documentation: http://jadell.github.com/neo4jphp
- From the command line
composer require "heydavid713/neo4jphp" "dev-master"
- In your PHP script
Create a script named
<?php require('vendor/autoload.php'); $client = new Everyman\Neo4j\Client('localhost', 7474); print_r($client->getServerInfo());
7474 to the host name and port of your Neo4j instance.
Execute the script:
> php neo4jphp_connect_test.php
If you see your server's information, then you have successfully connected!
Full documentation on all the features of Neo4jPHP is available on the wiki: https://github.com/jadell/neo4jphp/wiki
All contributions are welcome! If you wish to contribute, please read the following guidelines:
- Before implementing new features, open an issue describing the feature.
- Include unit tests for any bug fixes or new features.
- Include only one bug fix or new feature per pull request.
- Make sure all unit tests run before submitting a pull request.
- Follow the coding style of the existing code: tabs for indentation, class/method braces on newlines, spaces after commas, etc.
- Contributing code means that you agree that any contributed code, documentation, or other artifacts may be released under the same license as the rest of the library.
Install the developer tools:
> composer install --dev
After making your changes, run the unit tests and code style checker:
> vendor/bin/phing ci
Run only unit tests:
> vendor/bin/phing test
Run only style checker:
> vendor/bin/phing cs
Pull requests will not be accepted unless all tests pass and all code meets the existing style guidelines.
- Jacob Hansson firstname.lastname@example.org - Cypher query support
- Nigel Small email@example.com - GEOFF import/export
- PHP 7 compatibility.
- Cypher and Gremlin results handle nested arrays of nodes/relationships
- Batch request with no operations succeeds
- Delete index where index does not exist succeeds
- Retrieve reference node in one operation
- Find and return only the first matching relationship
- Optionally use HTTPS and basic authentication
- Keep index configuration when retrieved from server
- Add Memcache caching plugin
- Do not allow use if cUrl is not detected
- PHAR is uncompressed by default
- Create full-text indexes; easier instantiation of common index types
- Client can be initialized with a string and port instead of a Transport object
- Setting a
nullproperty has the same effect as removing the property
- Handle scalar values from Gremlin scripts properly
- Cypher and Gremlin queries can take an array of named parameters
- Cypher no longer uses positional parameters
- Use server info to determine Cypher plugin endpoint
- Open a batch on the client to apply to all subsequent data manipulation calls
- Batch operations correctly set and update locally cached entities
- Method chaining on node and relationship save, load and delete
- Instantiate new nodes and relationships from the client
- Change to cache initialization; new EntityCache object
- Client::getServerInfo() retrieves server information and connection test
- Add to index brought up to Neo4j server 1.5 specification
- Return paths from Cypher queries
- Properly encode URL entities
- Connection and transport errors throw exceptions
- Fix "unable to connect" bug from returning false positive