Hauer-Heinrich - Extends sys_file_reference video/media. Added attributes to select in content element (eg textmedia) like: muted, loop, controls, previewImage and so on.
hh_video_extender is a TYPO3 extension. Extends sys_file_reference video/media. Added attributes to select in content element (eg textmedia) e.g.: muted, loop, controls, previewImage and so on.
Extends TYPO3 core videorenderer with properties like:
- for youtube: loop, controls, relatedVideos, autoplay
- for internal videos webp, mp4 and so on: loop, muted, preload, controls
... like any other TYPO3 extension extensions.typo3.org
- added default html5 video attributes to enable at the TYPO3 backend
- no changes in FLUID required
- automatically add TypoScript, can be disabled in the extension configuration (BE). Then you can choose it from template-modul = static-templates.
- previewImage / poster-image can be set in the backend directly in the content-element
- defaultPreviewImage can be set too as fallback (constants-editor)
- you can overwrite the previewImage witch is set at the content-element (constants-editor)
- you can output the preview image always as additonal img-tag instead of poster-attribute (constants-editor)
- determines whether in the same directory as the mp4 video synonymous webm or ogg / ogv / ogm videos are with the same name, if so they are added as source
- move preview-image to a css background solution
- currently nothing
- Vimeo is not tested!
- If you have problems with autoplay video on IE/EDGE then try to set "options.preload" to "auto".
- poster attribute only works if preload is set to 'none', but you have the option to set the preview image as img-tag: see features
This repository is part of the TYPO3 project. The TYPO3 project is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
The GNU General Public License can be found at http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html.
This repository is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
This copyright notice MUST APPEAR in all copies of the repository!
GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3