Getdesigned Cookie Consent extension
v1.0.4 2023-05-05 07:52 UTC
- Easy integrable cookie consent for your TYPO3 installation
- Configure your cookie consent settings inside TYPO3 Backend (also possible for editors)
- Fully customizable due to fluid template engine
- Takes advantage of GDCC JS library
The recommended way to install the extension is using Composer.
Run the following command within your Composer based TYPO3 project:
composer require getdesigned/gd-cookieconsent
Download and install the extension with the extension manager module.
yarn installor download JS dependencies from GitHub and place them wherever you want. There is also a copy of them placed at
Resources/Public/Scriptsif you will use TWB style template.
- Include the static TypoScript of the extension. Optional: If your templates are based on Twitter Bootstrap, add the TWB styles as well to get optimized CSS styles and default JS behaviour.
- If you are not using TWB style template, make sure you have included all necessary JS libraries (jQuery > 3, fg-cookie, gdcc-js). Those libraries will be delivered via npm dependency. Take a look into
gdcc = new GdCookieConsent(debugMode);. The parameter
debugModeis a boolean and triggers debug output of GDCC.
- Create some cookie category-, script- and cookie records on a sysfolder.
- Define sysfolder as storage pid in Typoscript constants –
- The cookie consent itself is places per default at
page.5. If this key is already in use, you can reference
lib.cookieConsentat any location inside your
- Scripts, handled by this extension (script records with given script-content e.g. Google Analytics code) are placed at
page.headerData.5. If this key is already in use, you can reference
lib.cookieScriptsat any location inside
- It is possible to override the fluid templates via
$plugin.tx_gdcookieconsent.view.settings in Typoscript constants.