A PHP wrapper for the (undocumented) Habbo Hotel API
This PHP wrapper library is used to collect data from the undocumented Habbo API.
The project requires PHP 5.6 or higher and uses the Composer autoloader and PSR-4 standard.
example.php file on how you could use this library.
- Add the Composer package to your project by running
composer require gerbenjacobs/habbo-api
- On the page you want to use it add
- Create a HabboParser and construct it with the Habbo domain extension "com", "com.br", "de" etc.
- Create a HabboAPI instance and inject the HabboParser in the constructor
<?php // Include the Composer autoloader include 'vendor/autoload.php'; // Shortcut for the FQN use HabboAPI\HabboAPI; use HabboAPI\HabboParser; // Create new Parser and API instance $habboParser = new HabboParser('com'); $habboApi = new HabboAPI($habboParser); // Find the user 'koeientemmer' and get their ID $koeientemmer = $habboApi->getHabbo('koeientemmer')->getId(); // Collect all the profile info $profile = $habboApi->getProfile($koeientemmer);
- June 11th, 2018 v3.0.1 - Removed unused cookie logic
- May 25th, 2018 - v3.0.0 - Removed official support for PHP 5.4, updated dependencies, fixed warnings for PHP 7.1
- November 9th, 2017 - v2.4.0 - Added
getGroupId()to Room entities, but only if that data exists
- February 1st, 2017 - v2.3.0 - Added
getAchievements()to API, returns a list of a Habbos achievements including current level and score
- April 4th, 2016 - v2.2.0 - Added better exception handling, you can now catch
- March 17th, 2016 - v2.1.1 - Add/fix support for
uniqueIdin Room objects
- February 25th, 2016 - v2.1.0 - Added getGroup and group member functionality
- February 10th, 2016 - v2.0.2 - Changed cookie for JS detection
- December 26th, 2015 - v2.0.1 - Fix for the cookie needed for Photos
- December 10th, 2015 - v2.0.0 - Added Photos to API and implemented a Profile entity (Release notes)
- December 4th, 2015 - v1.0.7 - Adds new attributes to Room entity
- November 30th, 2015 - v1.0.6 - Small fixes to Room entity and better exception handling.
- October 27th, 2015 - v1.0.5 - Allow parseHabbo() to use either Habboname or HHID. Also adds some stability to the Group entity
- October 25th, 2015 - v1.0.3 - Throws exception if Habbo API replies with error and removed the
HabboAPIdirectory for idiomatic packagist standards.
- October 12th, 2015 - v1.0.2 - Removed server IP, upgraded PHPUnit and tests, expanded on example.php
- March 30th, 2015 - v1.0.1 - Added hasProfile and more stable example.php
- March 28th, 2015 - v1.0.0 - Created first tagged release, includes Travis CI and Packagist integration.
- Clone the project
- Verify the install by running
./vendor/bin/phpunitor opening the
example.phppage on a PHP server