Manage multiple sites and duplicate sites including user, usergroups, filemounts, ...
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-01-10 10:10:08 UTC
This extension makes it possible to duplicate a page tree including connected backend user, groups and file mounts.
Don't use the extension in production yet!
- TYPO3 CMS 9.5
- Install extension. Use
composer require georgringer/site-management:dev-master.
- Create a demo trees.
- Mark the root page of a demo tree as demo tree in the page properties.
- Create backend users, backend groups and filemounts and select the demo tree in each record.
- Switch to the Site management module
- Select a demo tree which should be copied
- Fill in the data and the tree will be created
UnitTests can be called with the following command:
./phpunit -c ./vendor/typo3/testing-framework/Resources/Core/Build/UnitTests.xml web/typo3conf/ext/site_management/Tests ../../../../phpunit -c ./Build/phpunit.xml --coverage-text --coverage-html=./report