Make TYPO3 more compatible to GDPR
This extensions enables you as site owner and extension developer to comply with the GDPR by covering some of the important aspects:
- Find and randomize or remove privacy related data
- CLI to randomize records after given time
- Logging of any privay related tasks
- Overview and status of forms provided by form extensions
- Improved privacy for included YouTube & Vimeo videos.
The license is a one time fee and includes every update until Mai 2019. Renewal is possible after that.
- Personal license for one site (for up to 5 employees): € 240 excl. taxes
- Professional license for one site (5 or more employees): € 1450 excl. taxes (*)
- Agency license for up to 25 sites: € 5000 excl. taxes (*)
- Agency license for unlimited sites: € 7500 excl. taxes (*)
- Academic license for universities, research Institutions, and colleges € 490 excl. taxes
(*) Important: Get a 30% discount because of T3DD until 30th of June!
|API to hide records||✓||✓|
|Individual form status||✓|
|Custom icon for randomized records||✓|
|CLI for randomization||✓|
|Privacy for YouTube & Vimeo videos||✓|
|Support further development||✓|
Access to a private GitHub repository will be granted. This makes it possible to include the extension in automated deployments.