Handy extensions and models for SilverStripe
A collection of handy extensions, page types, models and modules.
This module is work in progress and is still being regularly refactored. Until version 1.0 the API is likely to change
Requirements (Installed automatically when using Composer)
- SilverStripe ^3.1
- silverstripe-australia/gridfieldextensions ^1
- colymba/gridfield-bulk-editing-tools ^2.1
- sheadawson/silverstripe-linkable ^1.0
- unclecheese/betterbuttons ^1.2
composer require gdmedia/silverstripe-gdm-extensions
or download the The zip then extract and rename
3-clause BSD license See License
- ContentController via SSGuru_ContentController Added features Additional the methods.....
- Controller via SSGuru_Controller Added features Additional the methods.....
- ErrorPage via SSGuru_ErrorPage Added features Additional the methods.....
- PageUtilities via SSGuru_PageUtilities Added features Additional the methods.....
- SiteTree via SSGuru_SiteTree Added features Additional the methods.....
- ViewableData via SSGuru_ViewableData Added features Additional the methods.....
ViewableData are extended by default via ss-gdm-extensions/_config/config.yml
ContentController: extensions: - SSGuru_ContentController Controller: extensions: - SSGuru_Controller ErrorPage: extensions: - SSGuru_ErrorPage Page: extensions: - SSGuru_PageUtilities SiteTree: extensions: - SSGuru_ViewableData - SSGuru_SiteTree ViewableData: extensions: - SSGuru_ViewableData
Other optional extensions are
SSGuru_CarouselPage- Adds a Carousel to a page type ( Compatible template required )
Add optional extensions in your
YourPageClass: extensions: - SSGuru_PageExtension
Bugs are tracked in the issues section of this repository. Before submitting an issue please read over existing issues to ensure yours is unique.
If the issue does look like a new bug:
- Create a new issue
- Describe the steps required to reproduce your issue, and the expected outcome. Unit tests, screenshots and screencasts can help here.
- Describe your environment as detailed as possible: SilverStripe version, Browser, PHP version, Operating System, any installed SilverStripe modules.
Please report security issues to the module maintainers directly. Please don't file security issues in the bug tracker.
If you would like to make contributions to the module please ensure you raise a pull request and discuss with the module maintainers.
Prior to version 1.0.0 breaking changes may occur.
This project follows Semantic Versioning paradigm. That is:
Given a version number MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH, increment the:
- MAJOR version when you make incompatible API changes,
- MINOR version when you add functionality in a backwards-compatible manner, and
- PATCH version when you make backwards-compatible bug fixes.
- Additional labels for pre-release and build metadata are available as extensions to the MAJOR.MINOR.PATCH format.