SilverStripe Payment Express Module
Work in progress, some changes to the API still to come
- SilverStripe 3.0.x
- Payment module 1.0.x
Payment Express PxPay integration for payment module. This module currently supports PxPay only, meaning payments are processed on the PaymentExpress site.
- Place this directory in the root of your SilverStripe installation and call it 'payment-paymentexpress'.
- Visit yoursite.com/dev/build?flush=1 to rebuild the database.
Enable in your application YAML config (e.g: mysite/_config/payment.yaml:
PaymentGateway: environment: 'dev' PaymentProcessor: supported_methods: dev: - 'PaymentExpressPxPay' live: - 'PaymentExpressPxPay'
Configure using your PaymentExpress account details in the same file:
PaymentExpressGateway_PxPay: live: authentication: user_id: 'PxPayUserId' key: 'PxPayKey' dev: authentication: user_id: 'PxPayUserId' key: 'PxPayKey'
By default the gateway class can accept NZD, USD or GBP (see PaymentExpressGateway_PxPay::$supportedCurrencies). Usually your PaymentExpress account will be for a single currency that matches your merchant account. To specify this currency as the single acceptable currency alter the YAML config file e.g: a configuration that will only process payments in Australian dollars:
PaymentExpressGateway_PxPay: live: authentication: user_id: 'PxPayUserId' key: 'PxPayKey' supported_currencies: 'AUD' : 'Australian Dollar' dev: authentication: user_id: 'PxPayUserId' key: 'PxPayKey' supported_currencies: 'AUD' : 'Australian Dollar'
Note: Remember to ?flush=1 after changes to the config YAML files.
- Set up a developer account with PaymentExpress.
- Retrieve PxPayUserId and PxPayKey values and configure module accordingly using the dev environment.
- Install the SilverStripe payment test module or supporting ecommerce module and process a payment with [test credit card details](http://www.paymentexpress.com/Knowledge_Base/Frequently_Asked_Questions/Developer_FAQs#Testing Details).
- Log in to your developer account on PaymentExpress and go to Transactions->Transaction Search to view the payment that you processed.