- php: >=7.3.0
- typo3/cms-core: ^10.4|^11.5
- fizsoft/easyaccesskeys: 0.2.0
This extension enables keyboard operation of individual web pages. For a page only one alphanumeric character has to be stored in the TCA. The extension offers two content elements, an overview of all access keys stored on the website and a hidden menu for the listing of the same access keys.
- Gitlab Repository: gitlab.com/fizsoft/easy_accesskeys
- TYPO3 Extension Repository: extensions.typo3.org/extension/easy_Accesskeys
- Found an issue?: gitlab.com/fizsoft/easy_accesskeys/issues
- Very simple installation
- Minimal configuration needed
- List of all stored access keys
- hidden menu for using the access key
Installation using Composer
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based
TYPO3 project root, just do
composer req fizsoft/easy_accesskeys.
Installation from TYPO3 Extension Repository (TER)
Download and install the extension
easy_accesskeys with the extension manager module.
Please create an issue at https://gitlab.com/fizsoft/easy_accesskeys/issues.
Please use GitLab only for bug-reporting or feature-requests. For support use the TYPO3 community channels or contact us by email.
If you need private or personal support, contact us by email on email@example.com.
Be aware that this support might not be free!