Cloud system synchronization with hubiC.com
This extension lets you connect as many hubiC account as you want with TYPO3. You can manage the accounts in a TYPO3 backend module.
First of all go to your hubic account in developer section. Add an app with your domain where your TYPO3 is installed. You must give a name and your domain name.
- Install with composer (not required)
composer require filoucrackeur/hubicor
composer require typo3-ter/hubic
- Go in TYPO3 extension Manager and activate "hubic" extension if is not already done
- Go in the new menu "hubiC" in TYPO3 backend
- First go in your hubiC account hubiC
- Go in a page or sysfolder to add an "hubiC > Account"
- Fill required fields
- Go in the Admin tools > hubiC module menu
- Click on the account you want to configure.
- Click on the button to get hubiC authorization WebApp
- Fill your email and password and click on "Accept"
- If you success getting token
- Click in the account to see details
- Add plugin in a page to list shared links
- Go in frontend to view the result