Demo for creating GraphQL types in GraphiCMS
This package is the code from the documentation of GraphiCMS "Basic GraphQL CRUD". You just require it in your project and you automatically
- have a new scheme "todos"
- have three new types
- ToDoItem (id, list, task, done)
- ToDoItemInput (task, done)
- ToDoList (id, code, todos)
- have the following queries and migrations
- todoList - returns a ToDoList
- createTodoList - creates and returns a ToDoList
- addTask - adds and returns a new Task on a ToDoList
- markTaskAs - a simple operation to mark a task as done:true or false
- editTask - Edit the task by id using the ToDoItemInput type
- deleteTask - delete a task and return a boolean that indicates if it was deleted
- deleteList - delete a ToDoList and return a boolean that indicates if it was deleted
You can install the package via composer:
composer require filipac/graphi-demo-graphql-todos
Laravel will auto discover this package if you have
php artisan package:discover in your composer.json file.
If you removed it from composer.json file, be sure to run it manually.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
If you discover any security related issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org instead of using the issue tracker.
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.
This package was generated using the Laravel Package Boilerplate.