Sqlite and spatialite static binaries
Installs: 1 702
Open Issues: 1
- php: >=5.3.1
- phpunit/phpunit: >=3.7
- predis/predis: ~1.0
- satooshi/php-coveralls: ~0.6
- Windows x32 and Linux x64 binaries
- PHP shell wrapper driver
- PHP native wrapper driver
SpatiaLite is an open source library intended to extend the SQLite core to support fully fledged Spatial SQL capabilities. SQLite is intrinsically simple and lightweight:
- a single lightweight library implementing the full SQL engine
- standard SQL implementation: almost complete SQL-92
- no complex client/server architecture
- a whole database simply corresponds to a single monolithic file (no size limits)
- any DB-file can be safely exchanged across different platforms, because the internal architecture is universally portable
- no installation, no configuration
SpatiaLite is smoothly integrated into SQLite to provide a complete and powerful Spatial DBMS (mostly OGC-SFS compliant). Using SQLite + SpatiaLite you can effectively deploy an alternative open source Spatial DBMS roughly equivalent to PostgreSQL + PostGIS.
SpatiaLite is licensed under the MPL tri-license terms; you are free to choose the best-fit license between:
composer require "eslider/spatialite"
In order to get native driver work, you need set absolute path of
sqlite3.extension_dir variable in
php.ini file to the
bin/x64 directory, where
mod_spatialite.so can be found.
sqlite3.extension_dir = /var/www/project_name/vendor/eslider/spatialite/bin/x64/mod_spatialite
PHP Unit test command:
By the first time tests creates an
spatialite.sqlite file in the project directory.
The file has geometries and spatial functions. This initial process take some time (>1 min).
Next time tests runs faster.
Spatialite data management GUI
- Official PHP repository located at http://www.gaia-gis.it/
- Powered by https://www.sqlite.org/