A SilverStripe theme based on Bootstrap front end framework
This package is not auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-11-21 13:10:42 UTC
A SilverStripe theme based on the Bootstrap front-end framework. It should work out of the box on basic sites, i.e. by installing and enabling it you should already see how it looks a SilverStrap based website.
boostrap2 branch is in maintenance mode and it is based on the
SilverStripe 3 and Bootstrap 2.
The master and dev branches, released as silverstrap-2.x.x, are based
on Bootstrap 3.
composer require entidi/silverstrap
Without composer, download the tarball
and unpack it under the
- Composer ready.
- No dependency on SASS/LESS/whatever.
- Out of the box support for silverstripe blog and comments module.
- Out of the box support for dynamically generated tables of contents. If you install the silverstripe-autotoc module, silverstrap will generate on the fly the table of contents of the current page (if possible) and it will present it in a .navlist on the right side. Your site will gain table of contents for free.
- Out of the box support for the silverstripe-carousel module.
- Out of the box support for the silverstripe-gallery module.
- Proper support for menu with pages nested at arbitrary levels.
- Quite extensible and customizable. This can be done by overriding the default implementation instead of editing it: check the section Overriding silverstrap for further details.
- Different components inclusion methods. By default external components (such as JQuery and Bootstrap) are fetched from the jsdelivr CDN network but a couple of alternate methods are provided. See the section External dependencies for details.