Install Pubvana with composer as a project. use - composer create-project enlivenapp/pubvana
Pubvana is a re-brand of Open Blog v3 (with added functionality). See Change Log below.
Visit https://pubvana.org/installation for more information.
- Latest Stable -
composer create-project enlivenapp/pubvana [project folder]
- Developers -
composer create-project --stability dev enlivenapp/pubvana [project folder]
Please use the Issues Tracker.
pubvana.org Home (Working Example and Live Blog)
Pubvana Addon Store (Themes, Widgets, and other Addons) - Coming Soon
Pubvana is released under the MIT Open Source License.
- Enliven Applications
If you would like to help translate files, please fork this repo and send a PR.
- French, Indonesian, and Portuguese need updates.
Please include a README.me update under 'Translators' with:
Link to your site/github/wherever. (optional)
- Update - Better display
<title>in admin theme
- Update - Allow non-language file items to show when using the form builder.
- Fixed installation error:
Incorrect table definition; there can be only one auto column and it must be defined as a key
- update widgets (featured post, popular posts, recent posts) to allow responsive images
class="img-responsive img-fluid"for Bootstrap 3 & 4 themes
- Introduced blog post pagination in categories, archives, and general blog post display.
- Bug Fix - Basic Login Widget displaying Title when user logged in.
- Bug Fix - Primary Key/Auto_increment didn't happen on widget related tables.
- Bug Fix - Added Facebook Comment Plugin to Post comments
- Bug Fix - Archives header showed 'Jan' no matter the month passed to it.
- Added post and page search capabilities
- Added sitemap.xml(valid xml output) & robots.txt generator
- Added Google Analytics tracking
- Added Contact form (controller)
date_modifiedto pages & posts
- Moved all google services to Google tab in Settings
- Refactored Open Graph output for pages & posts in
- Added Twitter meta data output in
- Added Media Manager (Admin)
- Added Theme Options Manager (Admin)
- Modified Settings display of tabs to vertical display
- Added nestedSortable to Navigation (admin) to add the ability to create dropdowns in main nav
- Changed comments to Comment System. Added support for Facebook Comment Plugin
- Admin theme now looks for [group_permission:name]_hdr when showing the title in the admin area.
- We now count (and can display) how many views a post has.
- Created Widget system
- updated Admin dashboard
- updated /installer/
lang()s to admin dashboard
- Added Confirm dialog to all remove/delete functions in Admin Dashboard
New Basic Widgets(v1.0.0)
- HTML - Add arbitrary HTML to your website
- Login - Simple widget to login to your site
- Recent Posts - A list of recent blog posts
- Links - Links to other sites
- Categories - List of blog categories
- Archives - List of older posts
- Featured Post
- Popular Posts
Widgets above are free and come installed. A store will be created for other widgets to be purchased.
- Automated Theme & Widget updating (from API)
- Social login/registering/posting/etc
- Author: info card/bio blip/etc
- WP migration to Pubvana
Premium Widgets: Visit https://pubvana.org
- Advanced Login
- Google Calendar & Maps (Maybe AdSense)
- YouTube Channel Feed
- and more...