Eliasis PHP Framework module: Show strip 'Fork me on GitHub' on top-right of the page
You have several options to install a module in Eliasis PHP Framework:
The best way to do this is to use Composer.
$ composer require eliasis-framework/fork-me-github
The previous command will only install the necessary files, if you prefer to download the entire source code (including tests, vendor folder, exceptions not used, docs...) you can use:
$ composer require eliasis-framework/fork-me-github --prefer-source
You can also extract the Eliasis module content in app/modules/fork-me-github/ or use git clone in the modules directory.
$ cd app/modules $ git clone https://github.com/Eliasis-Framework/fork-me-github.git
This module is supported by PHP versions 5.6 or higher and is compatible with HHVM versions 3.0 or higher.
- Check for open issues or open a new issue to start a discussion around a bug or feature.
- Fork the repository on GitHub to start making your changes.
- Write one or more tests for the new feature or that expose the bug.
- Make code changes to implement the feature or fix the bug.
- Send a pull request to get your changes merged and published.
This is intended for large and long-lived objects.
This project is licensed under MIT license. See the LICENSE file for more info.
2017 Josantonius, josantonius.com
If you find it useful, let me know 😉