Eden Oauth1 and Oauth2 component
composer install eden/oauth
Contributions to Eden are following the Github work flow. Please read up before contributing.
##Setting up your machine with the Eden repository and your fork
- Fork the repository
- Fire up your local terminal create a new branch from the
v4branch of your fork with a branch name describing what your changes are. Possible branch name types:
- Make your changes. Always make sure to sign-off (-s) on all commits made (git commit -s -m "Commit message")
##Making pull requests
- Please ensure to run
phpunitbefore making a pull request.
- Push your code to your remote forked version.
- Go back to your forked version on GitHub and submit a pull request.
- An Eden developer will review your code and merge it in when it has been classified as suitable.