This extension migrates your Dam-data into FAL.
With the extension MKDAM2FAL 6.2 you are able to import DAM data into the structure of FAL. The import includes the following information:
- Transfer or update of the relations between the files and the content elements from DAM to FAL
- Transfer of the meta information of the files and relations
- Transfer of the DAM categories and their relations
- Replacement of the DAM media-tag with the FAL link-tag
- Update of the Thumbnail information
With this functionality the extension MKDAM2FAL 6.2 supports you by updating from TYPO3 4.x with DAM to 6.2.x with FAL.
As this is a fork of the we_dam2fal extension we provide some additional features.
- it's not only possible to migrate files which reside in the fileadmin folder but in every possible storage
- in the extension configuration it can be configured how many datasets are migrated per submit. With we_dam2fal the limit are 10000 datasets per submit
- the logs are no more overwritten
- the backend module works also with HTTPS connections
- better and more secure navigation for the logs
- added composer support
- make usage of the new TYPO3 data model for categories