This VCard PHP class can generate a vCard with some data. When using an iOS device it will export as a .ics file because iOS devices don't support the default .vcf files.
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2020-09-16 14:29:51 UTC
This VCard PHP class can generate a vCard version 4.0. .vcf file with one or more vCards in it. Parsing is also possible. OOP is our goal-focus, so every property has its own class.
Documentation about vCard 4.0:
composer require dilone/vcard
This will install the 2.0 WIP development version of vcard with Composer
Since this is a WIP, we refer to the test class to view multiple examples.
use Dilone\VCard\VCard; use Dilone\VCard\Property\Name; use Dilone\VCard\Formatter\Formatter; use Dilone\VCard\Formatter\VcfFormatter; $lastname = "Doe"; $firstname = "Jhon"; $additional = ""; $prefix = "Mr."; $suffix = ""; $vcard = new VCard(); $vcard->add(new Name($lastname, $firstname, $additional, $prefix, $suffix)); $formatter = new Formatter(new VcfFormatter(), 'vcard-export'); $formatter->addVCard($vcard); $formatter->download();
- FN = Full name - The full name of the object (as a single string). This is the only mandatory property.
- N = Name - The name of the object represented in structured parts
- NICKNAME - A nickname for the object
- BDAY - Birth date of the object. Should only apply to Individual
- ANNIVERSARY - Should only apply to Individual
- GENDER - Should only apply to Individual
- ADDRESS - The address of the object represented in structured parts
- TEL - The telephone number(s) as a tel URI
- EMAIL - The email address(es) as a mailto URI
- IMPP - The IMPP instant messaging contact information
- LANG - The language of the object
- TZ - The timezone of the object
- GEO - The geographical coordinates of the object (geo URI)
- TITLE - The title of the object
- ROLE - The role of the object
- LOGO - The logo of the object (data URI)
- ORG - The organisation related to the object
- ORGUNIT - The organisational unit related to the object
- MEMBER - Can only be used for Group Kind objects. Must point to other Individual or Organization objects.
- RELATED - Link to related objects.
- CATEGORIES - The categories of the object
- NOTE - Notes about the object
- PRODID - The identifier of the product that created the vCard object
- REV - The revision datetime of the vCard object
- SOUND - Audio related to the object (data URI)
- UID - A unique identifier for the object
- CLIENTPIDMAP - Not required
- URL - Any URL related to the object
- VERSION - Is mandatory for 4.0
- KEY - The security key of the object
- FBURL - Calendar Busy Time of the object
- CALADURI - Calendar Request of the object
- CALURI - Calendar Link of the object
The class is well documented inline. If you use a decent IDE you'll see that each method is documented with PHPDoc.
Contributions are welcome and will be fully credited.
To add or update code
- Coding Syntax - Please keep the code syntax consistent with the rest of the package.
- Add unit tests! - Your patch won't be accepted if it doesn't have tests.
- Document any change in behavior - Make sure the README and any other relevant documentation are kept up-to-date.
- Consider our release cycle - We try to follow semver. Randomly breaking public APIs is not an option.
- Create topic branches - Don't ask us to pull from your master branch.
- One pull request per feature - If you want to do more than one thing, send multiple pull requests.
- Send coherent history - Make sure each individual commit in your pull request is meaningful. If you had to make multiple intermediate commits while developing, please squash them before submitting.
For bug reporting or code discussions.
More info on how to work with GitHub on help.github.com.
We use squizlabs/php_codesniffer to maintain the code standards. Type the following to execute them:
# To view the code errors vendor/bin/phpcs --standard=psr2 --extensions=php --warning-severity=0 --report=full "src" # OR to fix the code errors vendor/bin/phpcbf --standard=psr2 --extensions=php --warning-severity=0 --report=full "src"
We have build in tests, type the following to execute them:
The module is licensed under MIT. In short, this license allows you to do everything as long as the copyright statement stays present.