A client for updates.drupal.org
Open Issues: 1
- php: ^7.2
- ext-dom: *
- doctrine/annotations: ^1.6
- guzzlehttp/guzzle: ^6.3
- jms/serializer: ^3.1
- pear/archive_tar: ^1.4
- symfony/console: ^4.3
- friendsofphp/php-cs-fixer: 2.15.1
- macfja/phar-builder: ^0.2.8
- phpunit/phpunit: ^8.2
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-18 22:05:21 UTC
Bootstrapping a new Drupal environment for CI workflows is somewhat in flux
right now. Drush no longer supports downloading projects, instead recommending
a composer-based workflow. Drupal core does not have reusable code for
updates.drupal.org's API as it's all coupled to
I wanted something to let me quickly download any release from drupal.org, as well as a real-world opportunity to learn what the state of XML deserializers in PHP was. If Drupal doesn't go to a full-composer workflow, perhaps this library will be useful to modernize the Update module.
- PHARs available on the releases page
- A strongly-typed set of classes representing Projects, Releases, and Files.
- Serialization and deserialization of Projects from XML retreived from drupal.org.
- An example of using the JMS Serializer library.
- This originally used Symfony's Serializer component, but it lacks support for XML namespaces and generally seems to better support JSON.
- A console command to download and extract projects.