Plain FAQ extension with list and detail view. Migration commands to migrate data and plugin settings from ext:irfaq
This extension for TYPO3 CMS is a solution to manage frequently asked questions. The focus of the extension is to keep things simple and to have a modern and clean code basis.
- Easy usage for editors
- Uses TYPO3 system categories to structure FAQs by category
- Field for media and files
- Possibility to add related FAQs
- Configurable template layouts for the views
- Automatic cache clearing when FAQ has been changed in backend
- Symfony Console commands to migrate from ext:irfaq
- PSR-14 events to extend the extension with own functionality
- Pagination for list view using the TYPO3 pagination API
- Based on Extbase and Fluid
- Covered with unit and functional tests
- Actively maintained
The screenshot below shows the backend form of a FAQ record.
The extension includes a detailed documentation in ReST format. You can view the extension manual on TYPO3 TER https://docs.typo3.org/p/derhansen/plain-faq/master/en-us/ or use ext:sphinx to view the documentation directly in your TYPO3 installation.
The recommended way to install the extension is by using Composer. In your Composer based TYPO3 project root, just do
composer require derhansen/plain-faq.
Download and install the extension with the TYPO3 extension manager module.
|3.x||11.x||7.4 - 8.0||Features, Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|2.x||10.x||7.2 - 7.4||Features, Bugfixes, Security Updates|
|1.x||8.7 - 9.5||7.0 - 7.3||Support dropped|
The initial development of this extension is sponsored by Julius-Maximilians-Universität Würzburg. Thanks for supporting TYPO3 and open source software!