Symfony CMF Tree UI Bundle
dev-master / 1.0.x-dev 2013-08-14 18:28 UTC
The Tree UI bundle is a WIP to replace the CMF TreeBrowserBundle.
Feature parity with TreeBrowserBundle:
- Tree browser: YES
- Tree form type: YES
- Context menu: YES (with FancyTreeView)
- Drag and drop: YES (with FancyTreeView)
- Tree state memory: NO, not yet
Some additional important features:
- Metadata system (including annotations)
- Zero configuration for node hierachy (this is done via. metadata)
- Configurable CRUD routes
- No coupling to models or views
- Provides API for models to implement, e.g. PHPCR-ODM, ORM, Filesystem
- Provides API for view controllers, e.g. FancyTree, ElFinder.
- Specific models / views packaged seperately
- Except for Filesystem (zero-dependencies, good for testing)
- and .. Static HTML view, pretty useless atm, but at least it doesn't have any deps :) .. again good for testing.
- Multi-select form type