Routing bundle for DCMS project
Open Issues: 0
- php: >=5.3.3
- doctrine/doctrine-bundle: 1.0.*
- doctrine/phpcr-bundle: 1.0.*
- doctrine/phpcr-odm: dev-master
- jackalope/jackalope-doctrine-dbal: dev-master
- symfony-cmf/routing: 1.0.x-dev
- symfony/monolog-bundle: 2.1.*
- symfony/symfony: 2.2.*
This package is auto-updated.
Last update: 2023-05-29 00:57:37 UTC
NOTE: This bundle is dead. I have repaced all of it with the Symfony CMF router.
This bundle provides dynamic, extensible, database routing.
- Entities can be assigned a URL from a centralized routing table
- Requests are handled by a dedicated Endpoint class which sets up the request, i.e. which controller to use, which parameters should be in the request, etc.
- Routes are handled transparently by Doctrine - routes are updated and removed according to the Entity.
This is currently a work in progress.
Stuff that works and is tested:
- URL Matching via. Router
- Doctrine integration
Stuff not tested:
Stuff not currently implemented:
- URL Generation