This TYPO3 extension implements a backend module through which available content and plugin types can be configured on page level.
- Backend module to
- configure available content types on page level
- configure available plugin types on page level
If you want advanced or more specific content element configuration, you might take a look at the Content Defender extension.
Install this extension via
composer req creifenscheid/ctype-manager or download it from the TYPO3 Extension Repository and activate
the extension in the Extension Manager of your TYPO3 installation.
- Does this also work with elements that were created with the extension „container“? yes
- Does this also work with elements that were created with the extension „mask“? yes
- Are there more functions to come? no
I don't want your money or anything else. I am doing this for fun, with heart and to improve my coding skills. Constructive critisism is very welcome. If you want to contribute, feel free to do so. Thank you!