A Thelia 2 module to synchronize a phpList contact list of your choice with the newsletter subscriptions and unsubscriptions on your Thelia shop
This module synchronize a phpList contact list of your choice whith the newsletter subscriptions and unsubscriptions on your shop :
- When a user subscribe to your newsletter on your shop, it is automatically added to the phpList contact list.
- When a user unsubscribe from your list, it is also deleted from the phpList contact list.
For this module to work, you need a working phpList instance,. The RESTAPI plugin shoud be installed and configured on this instance.
Install the module as usual, activate it, and go to the module configuration to define configuration parameters
To configure this module, please enter the required information, and click the "Save" button.
Once the proper crendentials have been entered, you'll have to choose the list that will be updated when a customer subscribe or unsubscribe to the newsletter.
To get instant synchronization between phpList and Thelia, be sure to use in the various phpList messages and templates:
- https://yourshop.tld/newsletter instead of
- https://yourshop.tld/newsletter-unsubscribe instead of
You can also configure an automatic synchronisation :
- in your cron by running the command
- in your webcron by invoking the following URL: https://yourshop.tld/admin/module/phplist/sync