Varnish cache tools for TYPO3. Supports ESI tags and cache control.
Extension to clear Varnish cache on demand.
Comma separated list of IP addresses of your Varnish server(s).
HTTP ban method
HTTP method to send to the Varnish server(s) to invalidate cache. Default: BAN
The HTTP protocol to use for the HTTP method.
- Disabled: No request is sent to the Varnish server(s).
- Automatic: Requests are sent immediately after a record was saved.
- Manuel: An icon is added to the toolbar and requests have to be triggered manually.
Strip appended slash in requested url to be able to adjust behaviour in Varnish vcl configuration.
Support index.php script
If enabled a request for index.php?id= script is sent as well.
- Disabled: No log information are stored in database.
- Minimal: One log information for each request is stored in database.
- Debug: Multiple log information for each request are stored in database.
Maximum age of log entries
Sets the maximum age of log entries in days.