Laravel 5 package bootstraper
Bootpack is a laravel 5 package bootstraper that does the following:
- Creates composer.json for a laravel package
- Create a basic well structured package directory
- Adds the local autoloader to the project composer.json
- Dumps the autoload
- Adds the package service provider to the laravel project
- Initiates a git repository
- Perhaps more ;D
It features a full terminal application based on an artisan command.
composer require consoletvs/bootpack
Register the service provider to the current project (Not needed if using laravel 5.5+):
Publish the configuration:
php artisan vendor:publish
Can't be more simple... rename test/package to the vendor/packagename notation you wish to create.
php artisan bootpack:create test/package
You then have a cool functional terminal to help you create the package. Enjoy!